Elderberries are now a well-known cure for cold and flu! But, how about an inexpensive, homemade elderberry syrup that contains all the potent benefits of syrup on the market?
Elderberries are dried berries of Sambucus Nigra plant that are naturally packed with immune-boosting component that are known to fight cold and flu really quick. The black berries are packed with immune-boosting vitamins including A, B, and C. Packed with anti-oxidants, our all-natural, organic, homemade raw elderberry syrup contains the healing properties
Ingredients: Raw Elderberries Ceylon Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves, Echinacea, Lime and sweeten with Raw Agave
• Fights viral and bacterial infections
• Treats cold, flu, and sinus infection
• Promotes bowel movements
• Anti-inflammatory properties
• Anti-carcinogenic properties.
• High in vitamin A for healthy skin
• Safe for children as well
Use: Take 1-2 tablespoon of elderberry syrup as needed.