Our wildcrafted sea moss is harvested along the Caribbean coastline and sun-dried. It's a nutrient-dense superfood, which contains 92 out of the 102 minerals that the body needs as well as vitamins and other essential compounds for a healthy body.
For many years Sea Moss has been revered for it's super high iodine, potassium, calcium, and Vitamins A, D, E and K. It is used world wide for its remarkable healing properties especially relating to issues of the thyroid, joints, colds and flu, and learning/behavior disorders.
A natural detox, the mucilage from Sea Moss is high in potassium chloride which goes to work breaking down catarrh, puling toxins from the cells.
SIMPLE TO PREPARE: Once soaked, thoroughly washed, and blend or boiled into a gel.
How to Clean and Prepare Sea Moss Gel?
1. Remove the packaging and place it in a large bowl.
2. Rinse well under cold water to wash away salt and debris. Repeat twice to ensure cleaning.
3. Cut and squeeze 2 limes in water.
4. Soak it overnight or over 6-12 hours.
5. Remove lime and rinse well with cold water.
6. Blend the seamoss with spring water and pour it in a mason jar for use.
7. Refrigerate it. Seamoss will last you for up to 3-4 weeks.